About the SMMAJANS blog
Our topics: We Accept Almost all types of posts/Articles
- B2B, content, copywriting, eCommerce, Affiliate Marketing, Online Business, Social Media, Lifestyle and marketing ideas/strategies, organic social media, SEO, website content
Guest post requirements
We love having guest posts, but we get a lot of requests every day. As a result, we only accept posts that are high-quality, timely, accurate, actionable, original, and relevant to our audience. Here are some best practices that will help us get back to you faster and get your topic published sooner if it's a good idea.
3. Check our specs
Here’s what we want!
- Sufficient length: 1,500 words minimum (but don’t add fluff if you don’t hit that mark)
- Short intro: ~150 words. Introduce your topic and then tell the reader what the post will cover.
- Friendly tone: conversational, not corporate!
- High quality: original, actionable, organized, and accurate!
- Skimmability: headings, subheadings, short paragraphs
- Backlinks: no more than 2 per post
- Short bio: 1-3 sentences, can include links to your website or social accounts.
- Images: NO STOCK IMAGES. Use screenshots, graphs, charts, concept illustrations, and images from our existing posts, etc. Images should add value. A meme or two is okay. Images that don’t belong to us are totally fine—just cite the source via the “Image source” anchor text under each image. If you get stuck on images, let us know and we’ll help. And a site search in the image tab on Google is helpful here, too:
Here’s what we DON’T want!
- Thin content that demonstrates a lack of depth of knowledge on a topic.
- Fluff: redundant, filler words, uses many words to say little.
- Overly promotional content.
- Previously published or sponsored content.
- Stock images! (Worth mentioning again.)